25 Things to Do in Key West
- Get a Key West Bar Card. Key West Bar Card
- Go to Schooner Wharf and see Michael McCloud and eat some Wings.
Schooner Wharf Entertainment Schedule
- Go to Tropic Cinema for a movie and drinks. Tropic Cinema
- Eat at the NY Pasta Garden, where you always get free extras and generous wine pours. New York Pasta Garden
- Go to Goldman’s Deli for breakfast. Goldman’s Deli
- Ride the Conch Train. It passes 707 Southard. Conch Train
- Get late night food at Mr. Z’s on Southard. Mr. Z’s
- Go late at night to see the Durtbags for hard rock music. Durty Harry’s
- Happy hour at Turtle Kraals. Turtle Kraals
- A second Happy hour at Alonzo’s, Boat House or Martin’s.
- See Caffeine Carl play the guitar at various locales.
- Do the Butterfly Museum, the Little White House, Mel Fisher’s US Coast Guard Cutter Ingham, and Hemingway House.
- Go to Mallory Square an hour before sunset on a clear evening.
- See Vic Musmanno for your real estate needs. Key West Real Estate
- Go to Sloppy Joe’s or Irish Kevins’s for entertainment in a smoke-free environment.
- Go to breakfast at Blue Heaven. Blue Heaven
- Eat once at either Azur, Banana Cafe or Michael’s.
- Don’t go to Duval Central, it will be closed soon!
- Don’t pay for live music, as it’s 99.9% free on the island, but Tip the Band!
- Catch live sports events on the TVs at Jack Flats. Jack Flats
- Go to Sandbar for Taco Tuesday. Sandbar
- Go to Publix and Home Depot or Strunk Hardware for necessities.
- Attend a Drunken Spelling Bee at Mary Ellen’s. Mary Ellen’s
- Take a roadie in a 707 Southard Coozie when leaving the house.
- Get your picture taken at the Southernmost Point Buoy.